Senior Lean Six Sigma Management Consultant - Healthcare
Our client is looking for candidates that have demonstrated the ability to achieve results in the healthcare sector leveraging the tools of both Lean and Six Sigma.
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Technical Behavioral Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Lean and/or Six Sigma certification preferred
- Proficiency in Lean Sigma principles including delivery methodologies
- Formal Lean training - Kaizen, VSM, A3, TPS and other relevant Lean methodologies.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Outstanding ability to collect, analyze and interpret both qualitative and quantitative data
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Program or project management experience
- History of managing and being managed to targeted results
- Proven capability to work with people at all levels of an organization
- Dynamic facilitator
- Executive level communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills: courage, decision quality, listening, initiative, drive for results, customer focus, integrity, and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong customer orientation; able to influence and negotiate
If you have trouble with the apply button link and your email, please follow these directions to email your Word document resume and cover letter to our private and confidential applicant tracking system via MAXHIRE
Email to: MH701@apply.maxhire.net
IMPORTANT: IN ORDER TO ROUTE YOUR APPLICATION TO THIS JOB YOU MUST PASTE THE FOLLOWING INTO YOUR EMAIL SUBJECT BOX:
Senior Lean / Six Sigma Management Consultant - Healthcare (31-7-MH701)
The content of this posting is protected by Copyright and is intended for use by current and potential candidates of The Avery Point Group for the sole purpose of pursuing an opportunity presented by The Avery Point Group. As subject matter experts in our recruiting disciplines, our job postings are a reflection of our deep understanding of job requirements, appropriate client documents and extensive dialog with key client process stakeholders. As a result, reposting or use of this content is not authorized unless The Avery Point Group is referenced as its source.
The Avery Point Group, Inc.
Leveraging Lean & Six Sigma in Executive Search and Recruiting
The Avery Point Group provides functional expertise and executive search focus in the areas of Six Sigma, Lean, operational excellence, plant management, operations management, supply chain management, and finance. As executive recruiters our practice services a wide spectrum of industries, spanning manufacturing, distribution and service-based companies.
With our Lean Six Sigma approach, experience and global perspective, we stand out from other executive search firms and add significant value for our clients in their search for leadership talent. Unlike other recruiting firms, we truly speak the language of our clients and candidates.
Our Lean Sigma Approach: Search excellence starts with the sound foundation of a well defined and consistent search methodology. Our Lean Sigma Search™ process incorporates a unique Lean Six Sigma approach to filling our clients’ staffing needs. Each phase of our executive search value stream process is designed to eliminate waste in order to move the search and recruiting process along efficiently and effectively, thus enabling us to exceed our clients’ expectations and requirements.
Our Experience: With our team’s decades of operations experience, we are uniquely qualified to help our clients find, assess and recruit leadership talent. Our key principals have held senior-level director, VP and Lean Six Sigma positions in manufacturing, distribution and service-based Fortune 500 companies. Our principals are Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Lean trained by globally recognized industry leading companies and have real-world, practical experience in their application. As subject matter experts in the recruiting of Lean, Six Sigma and operations talent, our firm has been featured in leading industry trade magazines such as: Quality Progress, Quality Digest and IndustryWeek.
Our Global Perspective: Our key principals have managed global operations and led key initiatives in Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Latin America and throughout Asia. Our principals, with their global perspective, understand what it takes to find, assess and recruit talent for companies to succeed in today’s global economy.