Lean Sigma Specialist – Oil and Gas
Position: Lean Sigma Specialist – Oil and Gas
Location: Dallas, Texas
Reporting: Position reports to Lean Program Manager
Compensation: Excellent Compensation and benefit package
Relocation: Relocation Available
Our client is one of North America’s leading natural gas producers.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
This is a key lean sigma deployment role based in our client’s Dallas, Texas area operation, reporting to the Lean Sigma Program Manager - US division. This position will require an experienced Lean Sigma practitioner, preferably with oil and gas industry background and experience. This position requires a Lean Sigma practitioner that is able to facilitate and drive change in a fast paced and “ever changing” environment leveraging his/her strong interpersonal skills. Key to success in this position is the ability to work within the organization at all levels utilizing a very “hands on” approach to creating value and buy-in as the lead change facilitator for the operation’s Lean Sigma transformation.
· This position will be responsible for helping to manage and facilitating the division’s Lean projects and strategy.
· This position will provide Lean Sigma project management leadership, interfacing with all levels of the organization on the use and practice of Lean Sigma methodology and tools.
· This position will support management in the development, planning and execution of a lean sigma strategy and metrics
· This position will have responsibility for planning and assisting in the execution of various Lean Sigma projects targeted towards improving the business’s overall performance.
· This position will focus on business performance that constantly strives to eliminate waste, improve customer satisfaction, and increase market share via the use of Lean Sigma tools and continuous improvement methodologies.
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Technical Behavioral Requirements:
· BS Technical Engineering Degree
· 3-5 Years experience in Lean Sigma implementation, facilitation and project management
· 5+ Years oil, gas and/or petrochemical industry experience required
· Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification required
· PMI Certified Project Management credentials preferred
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Skill/Ability Behavioral Requirements:
· Results based Leadership style skill set with strong impact and influencing skills
· Tenacity and energy in leading change towards an effective work environment.
· Ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate team and others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization.
· Strong analytical skills and process focus
· Progressive, flexible and team oriented person required.
If you have trouble with the apply button link and your email, please follow these directions to email your Word document resume and cover letter to our private and confidential applicant tracking system via MAXHIRE
Email to: MH701@apply.maxhire.net
IMPORTANT: IN ORDER TO ROUTE YOUR APPLICATION TO THIS JOB YOU MUST PASTE THE FOLLOWING INTO YOUR EMAIL SUBJECT BOX:
Lean Sigma Specialist - Oil and Gas (42-7-MH701)Apply for This Job
The Avery Point Group, Inc.
Leveraging Lean & Six Sigma in Executive Search and Recruiting
The Avery Point Group provides functional expertise and executive search focus in the areas of Six Sigma, Lean, operational excellence, plant management, operations management, supply chain management, and finance. As executive recruiters our practice services a wide spectrum of industries, spanning manufacturing, distribution and service-based companies.
With our Lean Six Sigma approach, experience and global perspective, we stand out from other executive search firms and add significant value for our clients in their search for leadership talent. Unlike other recruiting firms, we truly speak the language of our clients and candidates.
Our Lean Sigma Approach: Search excellence starts with the sound foundation of a well defined and consistent search methodology. Our Lean Sigma Search™ process incorporates a unique Lean Six Sigma approach to filling our clients’ staffing needs. Each phase of our executive search value stream process is designed to eliminate waste in order to move the search and recruiting process along efficiently and effectively, thus enabling us to exceed our clients’ expectations and requirements.
Our Experience: With our team’s decades of operations experience, we are uniquely qualified to help our clients find, assess and recruit leadership talent. Our key principals have held senior-level director, VP and Lean Six Sigma positions in manufacturing, distribution and service-based Fortune 500 companies. Our principals are Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Lean trained by globally recognized industry leading companies and have real-world, practical experience in their application. As subject matter experts in the recruiting of Lean, Six Sigma and operations talent, our firm has been featured in leading industry trade magazines such as: Quality Progress, Quality Digest and IndustryWeek.
Our Global Perspective: Our key principals have managed global operations and led key initiatives in Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Latin America and throughout Asia. Our principals, with their global perspective, understand what it takes to find, assess and recruit talent for companies to succeed in today’s global economy.