#Lean #SixSigma Manager - Multi-Site Process Industry Focus (Rock Hill, SC Area)
Rock Hill, SC Area - This is a key multi-site Lean Sigma position within our exclusive client’s global manufacturing operations, reporting directly to the VP of Operational Excellence. This position will require an experienced Lean Six Sigma Black Belt preferably with experience driving process improvement projects in a process industry manufacturing setting.
Another Lean and Six Sigma leadership job opportunity from the Avery Point Group - Lean Recruiter - Six Sigma Recruiter. Leveraging Lean & Six Sigma in executive search and recruiting.
~ Lean Jobs ~ Six Sigma Jobs ~ Lean Six Sigma Jobs ~ Operational Excellence Jobs ~
Lean Six Sigma Manager – Multi-Site Process Industry Focus (Rock Hill, SC Area)
Rock Hill, SC Area
VP of Operational Excellence
Local Candidate Preferred – But Paid Relocation Available for the Right Candidate
Our exclusive client is a multi-million dollar global industrial products company seeking to gain a further competitive advantage with continued commitment to its Lean Six Sigma program.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
This is a key multi-site Lean Sigma position within our exclusive client’s global manufacturing operations, reporting directly to the VP of Operational Excellence. This position will require an experienced Lean Six Sigma Black Belt preferably with experience driving process improvement projects in process industry manufacturing setting. This position requires a Lean Sigma Black Belt that is able to facilitate and drive results in a fast paced and “ever changing” environment leveraging his/her strong interpersonal skills. To be successful an individual needs to be a self-starter with a passion for improvement, be able to manage several projects/activities at a time, and have urgency as a change agent. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who wants to lead breakthrough improvements across our client’s manufacturing operations. This assignment will include both domestic and international manufacturing site support, with travel up to 50 to 60%
- This role will be responsible for completing Black Belt process improvement projects as assigned to increase productivity, maximize profitability and improve customer satisfaction.
- This role will develop Value Stream expertise through current state analysis and future state planning to drive continuous improvement project pipeline development and execution plans.
- This role will facilitate Kaizen Events leading to rapid improvements.
- This role will lead key improvement projects across multiple sites/functions and complex processes to increase productivity, maximize profitability and improve customer satisfaction (goal is $1M bottom line impact per year).
- This role will seek out project opportunities and develop improvement plans and targets. Track associated activities.
- This role will work with corporate team and all levels of the organization to support domestic and international facilities in deployment activities and elimination of waste and variation (both manufacturing and transactional).
- This role will work with commercial group to leverage Lean Six Sigma with customers
- This role will provide expertise and assist in the integration of Lean Six Sigma tools (Design of Experiments, Advanced Statistics, Project Management, etc.) across the organization.
- This role will be responsible for promoting the use of Lean Six Sigma methodology across assigned corporate functional areas.
- This position will work with the leadership teams across the company to utilize and integrate Lean Six Sigma to enable business goal attainment.
- This position will focus on business performance that constantly strives to eliminate waste, improve customer satisfaction, and increase market share via the use of Lean Six Sigma tools and continuous improvement methodologies.
- This role will manage Lean Six Sigma reporting activities for assigned manufacturing site locations.
- This role will develop partnerships with other Lean Six Sigma Leaders across the company to share best practices.
- This role will mentor and coach Green Belts, and Kaizen Facilitators.
- BS Degree, Business Management or Technical
- 7 + years’ work experience (at least 3 years process improvement project leadership)
- Must have Lean Six Sigma or Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Prior experience effectively lead change, and building and implementing multi-site improvement plans
- Formal Lean training in Value Stream Management tools, kaizen methods and other key Lean tools and methodologies.
- Experience with facilitating Lean training events of Kaizen events
- Lean Six Sigma project experience / background
- Ability to travel – domestic and international (50%+)
- Results based focused skill set with strong impact and influencing skills
- Tenacity and energy in leading change towards an effective work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate team and others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and process focus
- Progressive, flexible and team oriented person required.
Legal Notice:The content of this posting is protected by Copyright and is intended for use by current and potential candidates of The Avery Point Group for the sole purpose of pursuing an opportunity presented by The Avery Point Group. As subject matter experts in our recruiting disciplines, our job postings are a reflection of our deep understanding of job requirements, appropriate client documents and extensive dialog with key client process stakeholders. As a result, reposting or use of this content is not authorized unless The Avery Point Group is referenced as its source.
The Avery Point Group, Inc.
Leveraging Lean & Six Sigma in Executive Search and Recruiting
The Avery Point Group provides functional expertise and executive search focus in the areas of Six Sigma, Lean, operational excellence, plant management, operations management, supply chain management, and finance. As executive recruiters our practice services a wide spectrum of industries, spanning manufacturing, distribution and service-based companies.
With our Lean Six Sigma approach, experience and global perspective, we stand out from other executive search firms and add significant value for our clients in their search for leadership talent. Unlike other recruiting firms, we truly speak the language of our clients and candidates.
Our Lean Sigma Approach: Search excellence starts with the sound foundation of a well defined and consistent search methodology. Our Lean Sigma Search™ process incorporates a unique Lean Six Sigma approach to filling our clients’ staffing needs. Each phase of our executive search value stream process is designed to eliminate waste in order to move the search and recruiting process along efficiently and effectively, thus enabling us to exceed our clients’ expectations and requirements.
Our Experience: With our team’s decades of operations experience, we are uniquely qualified to help our clients find, assess and recruit leadership talent. Our key principals have held senior-level director, VP and Lean Six Sigma positions in manufacturing, distribution and service-based Fortune 500 companies. Our principals are Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Lean trained by globally recognized industry leading companies and have real-world, practical experience in their application. As subject matter experts in the recruiting of Lean, Six Sigma and operations talent, our firm has been featured in leading industry trade magazines such as: Quality Progress, Quality Digest and IndustryWeek.
Our Global Perspective: Our key principals have managed global operations and led key initiatives in Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Latin America and throughout Asia. Our principals, with their global perspective, understand what it takes to find, assess and recruit talent for companies to succeed in today’s global economy.