MBB/BB - Operational Excellence Consultant (Metro NJ/NYC Area)
Another Lean and Six Sigma leadership job opportunity from the Avery Point Group - Lean Recruiter - Six Sigma Recruiter. To view other Lean and Six Sigma opportunities from the Avery Point Group click here:
MBB/BB - Operational Excellence Consultant
Northern New Jersey (Metro NYC Area)
Director - Business Excellence
Excellent Compensation with Bonus
Prefer Local Candidate - First Year Travel 60% - Remaining Travel Less than 25%
Our client is a well known global products company
Our client is seeking a Six Sigma Master Black Belt / Black Belt to help support their deployment of business process excellence across their North American operations. Key to success in this role is solid prior experience in the management and execution of both Black Belt and Green Belt project management with emphasis on process improvement and cost take-out initiatives in all functional areas.
Other Key Responsibilities working with senior management to:
• Design and conduct targeted training sessions for specific areas of the business
• Standardize processes across functional organizations
• Define and implement improved performance metrics
• Identify, scope and launch critical improvement projects
• Lead and coach improvement projects to successful completion
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Technical Behavioral Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Six Sigma Master Black Belt or Black Belt certification
• At least 4 - 6 years experience in operations, process improvement, and process re-engineering in a transactional environment (sales and marketing project experience is a plus)
• Thorough understanding of process improvement methodologies and tools (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.), critical thinking, statistics and statistical process control, and change management principles
• Strong project and program management, quantitative, analytical, presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
• Experience in the roll-out of company-wide process improvement initiatives
• Ability to work with all levels of an organization, demonstrating effective influence and sensitivity
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Skill/Ability Behavioral Requirements:
• Proven capability to work with people at all levels of an organization
• Dynamic facilitator and trainer
• Executive level communication skills (oral and written)
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills: courage, decision quality, listening, initiative, drive for results, customer focus, integrity, and ability to deal with ambiguity
• Strong customer orientation; able to influence and negotiate
The content of this posting is protected by Copyright and is intended for use by current and potential candidates of The Avery Point Group for the sole purpose of pursuing an opportunity presented by The Avery Point Group. As subject matter experts in our recruiting disciplines, our job postings are a reflection of our deep understanding of job requirements, appropriate client documents and extensive dialog with key client process stakeholders. As a result, reposting or use of this content is not authorized unless The Avery Point Group is referenced as its source.
The Avery Point Group, Inc.
Leveraging Lean & Six Sigma in Executive Search and Recruiting
The Avery Point Group provides functional expertise and executive search focus in the areas of Six Sigma, Lean, operational excellence, plant management, operations management, supply chain management, and finance. As executive recruiters our practice services a wide spectrum of industries, spanning manufacturing, distribution and service-based companies.
With our Lean Six Sigma approach, experience and global perspective, we stand out from other executive search firms and add significant value for our clients in their search for leadership talent. Unlike other recruiting firms, we truly speak the language of our clients and candidates.
Our Lean Sigma Approach: Search excellence starts with the sound foundation of a well defined and consistent search methodology. Our Lean Sigma Search™ process incorporates a unique Lean Six Sigma approach to filling our clients’ staffing needs. Each phase of our executive search value stream process is designed to eliminate waste in order to move the search and recruiting process along efficiently and effectively, thus enabling us to exceed our clients’ expectations and requirements.
Our Experience: With our team’s decades of operations experience, we are uniquely qualified to help our clients find, assess and recruit leadership talent. Our key principals have held senior-level director, VP and Lean Six Sigma positions in manufacturing, distribution and service-based Fortune 500 companies. Our principals are Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Lean trained by globally recognized industry leading companies and have real-world, practical experience in their application. As subject matter experts in the recruiting of Lean, Six Sigma and operations talent, our firm has been featured in leading industry trade magazines such as: Quality Progress, Quality Digest and IndustryWeek.
Our Global Perspective: Our key principals have managed global operations and led key initiatives in Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Latin America and throughout Asia. Our principals, with their global perspective, understand what it takes to find, assess and recruit talent for companies to succeed in today’s global economy.