Lean Six Sigma Business Process Black Belt ( NYC Metro )
Another Lean and Six Sigma leadership job opportunity from the Avery Point Group - Lean Recruiter - Six Sigma Recruiter. Leveraging Lean & Six Sigma in executive search and recruiting.
Lean Six Sigma Business Process Black Belt
NYC / CT Metro Area
Director of Business Process Performance
Excellent Base and Bonus Compensation
Local Metro NYC/CT candidates only
Our exclusive F250 client is a global market leader in their specialty financial service markets. They are seeking to further improve their global operating performance and operating productivity by leveraging Lean Six Sigma as a key part of their initiatives.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
This is a key transformation position within our client’s Business Process team, supporting its global improvement initiatives, reporting directly to the Director of Business Process. This position will require an Lean Six Sigma leader (Black Belt or Green Belt background) with a strong financial services industry background. Key to success in this position is the ability to work within the organization at all levels and within all functions, creating value and buy-in as a key change facilitator for the business’s process improvement initiatives
- This position will be responsible for managing and facilitating the business’s process transformation initiatives related to:
* Process workflow design and documentation
* Implementation of key process controls and risk mitigation
* Implementation of Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
* Creation and Implementation of KPI Dashboard for senior leadership
* Drive the implementation of standardize processes and workflows across the business various global processes.
- This position will play a key role in integrating Lean Six Sigma methods into the strategic direction of our client’s operation.
- This Position will partner with senior level staff to assess current processes and identify process improvement opportunities. Manage a robust review process for selecting, scoping and prioritizing business process improvement efforts.
- This position will have responsibility for planning and assisting in the execution of various business process improvement transformation events and projects targeted towards improving the business’s performance.
- This position will focus on business performance that constantly strives to eliminate waste, improve customer satisfaction, and increase market share via the use of business process improvement methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma.
- This position will act as a key driver of change within the business, supporting functional staff by communicating the company-wide changes to employees and helping them to learn, understand, adjust and grow with the business’s transformation efforts.
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Technical Behavioral Requirements:
- BS Degree (Engineering / Business Administration/Finance), MBA a plus
- 5 - 7+ years professional work experience with a minimum of 4+ years’ management experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as in business transformation implementation role.
- Experience leveraging Lean / Six Sigma as a Green Belt or Black Belt in capital markets or financial services setting is required
- Formal training and experience with Value Stream Management tools, workflow analysis, process risk identification, kaizen methods and other key Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is a plus
- PMP / PMI certification would be a plus
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Skill/Ability Behavioral Requirements:
- Results based Leadership style skill set with strong impact and influencing skills
- Tenacity and energy in leading change towards an effective work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate team and others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and process focus
- MUST be comfortable facilitating Lean events, building and implementing business level improvement plans, directly providing hands on leadership of key projects and teams for continuous improvement.
- Proven ability in strategy development, program implementation, team building, mentoring, planning and budgeting.
- Progressive, flexible and team oriented person required.
- Travel in role 20%+
The content of this posting is protected by Copyright and is intended for use by current and potential candidates of The Avery Point Group for the sole purpose of pursuing an opportunity presented by The Avery Point Group. As subject matter experts in our recruiting disciplines, our job postings are a reflection of our deep understanding of job requirements, appropriate client documents and extensive dialog with key client process stakeholders. As a result, reposting or use of this content is not authorized unless The Avery Point Group is referenced as its source.
The Avery Point Group, Inc.
Leveraging Lean & Six Sigma in Executive Search and Recruiting
The Avery Point Group provides functional expertise and executive search focus in the areas of Six Sigma, Lean, operational excellence, plant management, operations management, supply chain management, and finance. As executive recruiters our practice services a wide spectrum of industries, spanning manufacturing, distribution and service-based companies.
With our Lean Six Sigma approach, experience and global perspective, we stand out from other executive search firms and add significant value for our clients in their search for leadership talent. Unlike other recruiting firms, we truly speak the language of our clients and candidates.
Our Lean Sigma Approach: Search excellence starts with the sound foundation of a well defined and consistent search methodology. Our Lean Sigma Search™ process incorporates a unique Lean Six Sigma approach to filling our clients’ staffing needs. Each phase of our executive search value stream process is designed to eliminate waste in order to move the search and recruiting process along efficiently and effectively, thus enabling us to exceed our clients’ expectations and requirements.
Our Experience: With our team’s decades of operations experience, we are uniquely qualified to help our clients find, assess and recruit leadership talent. Our key principals have held senior-level director, VP and Lean Six Sigma positions in manufacturing, distribution and service-based Fortune 500 companies. Our principals are Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Lean trained by globally recognized industry leading companies and have real-world, practical experience in their application. As subject matter experts in the recruiting of Lean, Six Sigma and operations talent, our firm has been featured in leading industry trade magazines such as: Quality Progress, Quality Digest and IndustryWeek.
Our Global Perspective: Our key principals have managed global operations and led key initiatives in Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Latin America and throughout Asia. Our principals, with their global perspective, understand what it takes to find, assess and recruit talent for companies to succeed in today’s global economy.