Corporate Director S&OP (Sales, Inventory and Operational Planning)
Another Lean and Six Sigma leadership job opportunity from the Avery Point Group - Lean Recruiter - Six Sigma Recruiter. Leveraging Lean & Six Sigma in executive search and recruiting.
~ Lean Jobs ~ Six Sigma Jobs ~ Lean Six Sigma Jobs ~ Operational Excellence Jobs ~
Corporate Director SIOP / S&OP (Sales, Inventory and Operational Planning)
Northeast – USA
Excellent Base and Bonus
Our client is a rapidly growing multi-billion dollar leading global manufacturer and supplier of consumer and industrial products
Position Description and Responsibilities:
This is a key leadership position our client’s Supply Chain Management organization, reporting directly a corporate SVP. This position will require an experienced SIOP (Sales, Inventory and Operational Planning) leader that is able to facilitate and drive results in a fast paced and growth oriented business environment. This role will be challenged identifying, documenting, and implementing world class Sales, inventory and Operations Planning procedures across the entire global enterprise to improve customer satisfaction, profitability, and working capital.
- This role will be responsible for driving the corporations SIOP Thought Leadership & Strategy Development / Deployment
- This role will be responsible for continuously researching and identifying world class SIOP procedures from internal and external sources
- This role will be responsible for developing enterprise wide SIOP strategies by leveraging current best practices and external thought leadership
- This role will be responsible for collaborating with technology groups to identify and implement new technologies that improve SIOP capability, sustainability, and reliability
- This role will be responsible for developing the corporations SIOP maturity roadmaps
- This role will be responsible for maintaining an open dialogue with divisional supply chain/SIOP leadership using social networking technology to document and share best practices across the global enterprise
- This role will be responsible for working with business leaders to identify and set stretch targets for customer service and working capital
- This role will collaborate with leadership teams to assess current state of SIOP within organizations and develop action plans to achieve maturity goals
- This role will perform SIOP training and design engagements within specific businesses
- This role will be responsible for mentoring and training all parts of the organization on SIOP principles
Position Critical to Quality and success (CTQ+S) Technical Requirements:
- BS in Finance, Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related field; MBA preferred
- At least 8-10 years of SIOP / S&OP or supply chain leadership experience with impressive track record of performance improvement
- Proven and extensive track record of successful projects and initiatives
- Prior experience implementing and running SIOP / S&OP process within a large and complex organization
- Recognized as an SIOP / S&OP thought leader – provides insight, ideas and innovation
- Knowledge of ERP, advanced planning software, or SIOP / S&OP automation tools
Position Critical to Quality and success (CTQ+S) Skill/Ability Behavioral Requirements:
- Strong project management skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills – has successfully facilitated initiatives that improve process and change culture
- Highly effective communicator – both orally and written; can effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong ability to manage by influence
- Bias for action – Drives to accomplish results
- Value oriented – Focuses on delivering value and doing so cost effectively
- Effectively prioritizes – Organizing and achieving based on proper prioritization and allocation of resources
- Effective collaborator – Works closely and effectively with others across the organization
The content of this posting is protected by Copyright and is intended for use by current and potential candidates of The Avery Point Group for the sole purpose of pursuing an opportunity presented by The Avery Point Group. As subject matter experts in our recruiting disciplines, our job postings are a reflection of our deep understanding of job requirements, appropriate client documents and extensive dialog with key client process stakeholders. As a result, reposting or use of this content is not authorized unless The Avery Point Group is referenced as its source.
The Avery Point Group, Inc.
Leveraging Lean & Six Sigma in Executive Search and Recruiting
The Avery Point Group provides functional expertise and executive search focus in the areas of Six Sigma, Lean, operational excellence, plant management, operations management, supply chain management, and finance. As executive recruiters our practice services a wide spectrum of industries, spanning manufacturing, distribution and service-based companies.
With our Lean Six Sigma approach, experience and global perspective, we stand out from other executive search firms and add significant value for our clients in their search for leadership talent. Unlike other recruiting firms, we truly speak the language of our clients and candidates.
Our Lean Sigma Approach: Search excellence starts with the sound foundation of a well defined and consistent search methodology. Our Lean Sigma Search™ process incorporates a unique Lean Six Sigma approach to filling our clients’ staffing needs. Each phase of our executive search value stream process is designed to eliminate waste in order to move the search and recruiting process along efficiently and effectively, thus enabling us to exceed our clients’ expectations and requirements.
Our Experience: With our team’s decades of operations experience, we are uniquely qualified to help our clients find, assess and recruit leadership talent. Our key principals have held senior-level director, VP and Lean Six Sigma positions in manufacturing, distribution and service-based Fortune 500 companies. Our principals are Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Lean trained by globally recognized industry leading companies and have real-world, practical experience in their application. As subject matter experts in the recruiting of Lean, Six Sigma and operations talent, our firm has been featured in leading industry trade magazines such as: Quality Progress, Quality Digest and IndustryWeek.
Our Global Perspective: Our key principals have managed global operations and led key initiatives in Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Latin America and throughout Asia. Our principals, with their global perspective, understand what it takes to find, assess and recruit talent for companies to succeed in today’s global economy.