Lean Master - Sales and Marketing
Position: Lean Master - Sales and Marketing
Location: South Central US
Reporting: Director of Global Operational Excellence
Compensation: Excellent Compensation and benefit package
Relocation: Full Relocation Available
Our client is a rapidly growing multi-billion dollar leading global manufacturer and supplier of office equipment and products.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
This is a key role in support of our client’s Sales and Marketing organization, reporting directly Director of Global Operational Excellence. This position will require an experienced Lean Master with a Sales and Marketing B to B environment background.
• The scope of the work will include leading multi-functional teams both locally and globally to drive operations and process improvement using Lean methodologies.
• The role will work with people at all levels across the organization.
• This role will include a hands-on teamwork approach to problem solving associated with all aspects of the Lean Methodology.
• This role will be responsible for conducting Value Stream Mapping events, Diagnostic Kaizen events, and Process Kaizen events, leveraging Lean initiatives.
• The role will be responsible for training Champions and Lean Leaders in Lean methodologies.
• The role will provide input and guidance to Champions from both a business and technical perspective on the selection and execution of projects, as well as selection of full time Lean leadership candidates.
• The role will mentor and coach Lean initiatives in Sales and Marketing.
• Experienced team leader with proven problem solving experience and process focus. Previous Management experience desirable.
• Ability to influence at the executive level, as well as in group settings.
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Technical Behavioral Requirements:
• Four year degree from an accredited institution.
• Certified and Practicing Lean Master.
• 4+ years experience working as Lean Master.
• Outstanding project management and communication skills.
• Understanding of analytical tools and proficiency in probability and statistics. Minitab and Visio experience desirable.
• Excellent training and presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written.
• Excellent working knowledge of the principles and philosophies of total quality management and high performance work systems.
• Experience in field sales or similar transactional environments highly desirable.
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Skill/Ability Behavioral Requirements:
• Results based Leadership style skill set with strong impact and influencing skills
• Tenacity and energy in leading change towards an effective work environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate team and others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization.
• Strong analytical skills and process focus
• Progressive, flexible and team oriented person required.
• Accountable, self motivated, dynamic, and passionate
• Ability to develop professional relationships to identify problems and deliver
• Effective leadership and facilitation demonstrated.
If you have trouble with the apply button link and your email, please follow these directions to email your Word document resume and cover letter to our private and confidential applicant tracking system via MAXHIRE
Email to: MH701@apply.maxhire.net
IMPORTANT: IN ORDER TO ROUTE YOUR APPLICATION TO THIS JOB YOU MUST PASTE THE FOLLOWING INTO YOUR EMAIL SUBJECT BOX:
Lean Master - Sales and Marketing (46-7-MH701)
The Avery Point Group, Inc.
Leveraging Lean & Six Sigma in Executive Search and Recruiting
The Avery Point Group provides functional expertise and executive search focus in the areas of Six Sigma, Lean, operational excellence, plant management, operations management, supply chain management, and finance. As executive recruiters our practice services a wide spectrum of industries, spanning manufacturing, distribution and service-based companies.
With our Lean Six Sigma approach, experience and global perspective, we stand out from other executive search firms and add significant value for our clients in their search for leadership talent. Unlike other recruiting firms, we truly speak the language of our clients and candidates.
Our Lean Sigma Approach: Search excellence starts with the sound foundation of a well defined and consistent search methodology. Our Lean Sigma Search™ process incorporates a unique Lean Six Sigma approach to filling our clients’ staffing needs. Each phase of our executive search value stream process is designed to eliminate waste in order to move the search and recruiting process along efficiently and effectively, thus enabling us to exceed our clients’ expectations and requirements.
Our Experience: With our team’s decades of operations experience, we are uniquely qualified to help our clients find, assess and recruit leadership talent. Our key principals have held senior-level director, VP and Lean Six Sigma positions in manufacturing, distribution and service-based Fortune 500 companies. Our principals are Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Lean trained by globally recognized industry leading companies and have real-world, practical experience in their application. As subject matter experts in the recruiting of Lean, Six Sigma and operations talent, our firm has been featured in leading industry trade magazines such as: Quality Progress, Quality Digest and IndustryWeek.
Our Global Perspective: Our key principals have managed global operations and led key initiatives in Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Latin America and throughout Asia. Our principals, with their global perspective, understand what it takes to find, assess and recruit talent for companies to succeed in today’s global economy.