Manager, Lean Sigma Consulting - Clinical - Laboratory
Another Lean Sigma Job Posted by the Avery Point Group – Lean Executive Recruiter – Six Sigma Executive Recruiter
Position: Manager, Lean Sigma Consulting – Clinical – Laboratory
Reporting: Group Vice President
Compensation: Excellent Compensation and benefit package
Relocation: Location Flexible – 75-80% Travel
Our client is a fast growing division of a major corporation in the healthcare industry and is a leading manufacturer of medical diagnostic equipment used globally in both clinical and laboratory settings.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
This is a key leadership position in our client’s service delivery business in connection with its equipment sales and support, working on-site within its customer’s clinical and laboratory value stream.
· The main focus of this role will be to analyze new and existing customer laboratory organizations and work practices in order to recommend near and longer term value stream and workflow improvements. The role will require familiarity with Lean Sigma methodologies in a clinical and laboratory setting, and the ability to credibly recommend changes to lab practices to reduce waste, reduce cost, improve quality, and turnaround times.
· This position requires management of consulting projects and oversight for 2 (or more) Lean Sigma consultants, mentoring of customer personnel, and training team members as required.
· This position will also provide support to the sales organization for our client’s products; support implementation of Lean Sigma Value Stream solutions at customer sites.
· This position will help create and improve standard work practices for national delivery of Lean Sigma advisory services.
· This position will lead Lean Sigma consulting efforts in our client’s customer laboratories, leveraging value stream mapping, standardized work development, 5S reviews, Lean workflow, and other Lean Sigma methodologies.
· This position will train customer teams on Lean Sigma tools and techniques.
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Technical Behavioral Requirements:
· BS Technical Engineering Degree or related Healthcare Technology degree
· Minimum of 3 years experience in Lean Sigma
· Training and experience implementing with Lean or Six Sigma principles required
· 3+ years of laboratory experience preferred. This may include in-laboratory experience or industry experience through sales/marketing roles.
· 3+ years of consulting industry or equivalent experience required, healthcare industry focus preferred
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Skill/Ability Behavioral Requirements:
· Results based Leadership style skill set with strong impact and influencing skills
· Must have strong interpersonal skills to manage customer relationships and help direct and develop more junior staff.
· Must have strong organization and analytical skills to manage projects and drive improvements needed by customers.
· Tenacity and energy in leading change towards an effective work environment.
· Ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate team and others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization.
· Strong analytical skills and process focus
· Progressive, flexible and team oriented person required.
Six Sigma Recruiting
If you have trouble with the apply button link and your email, please follow these directions to email your Word document resume and cover letter to our private and confidential applicant tracking system via MAXHIRE
Email to: MH701@apply.maxhire.net
IMPORTANT: IN ORDER TO ROUTE YOUR APPLICATION TO THIS JOB YOU MUST PASTE THE FOLLOWING INTO YOUR EMAIL SUBJECT BOX:
Manager, Lean Sigma Consulting - Clinical - Laboratory (39-7-MH701)
The Avery Point Group, Inc.
Leveraging Lean & Six Sigma in Executive Search and Recruiting
The Avery Point Group provides functional expertise and executive search focus in the areas of Six Sigma, Lean, operational excellence, plant management, operations management, supply chain management, and finance. As executive recruiters our practice services a wide spectrum of industries, spanning manufacturing, distribution and service-based companies.
With our Lean Six Sigma approach, experience and global perspective, we stand out from other executive search firms and add significant value for our clients in their search for leadership talent. Unlike other recruiting firms, we truly speak the language of our clients and candidates.
Our Lean Sigma Approach: Search excellence starts with the sound foundation of a well defined and consistent search methodology. Our Lean Sigma Search™ process incorporates a unique Lean Six Sigma approach to filling our clients’ staffing needs. Each phase of our executive search value stream process is designed to eliminate waste in order to move the search and recruiting process along efficiently and effectively, thus enabling us to exceed our clients’ expectations and requirements.
Our Experience: With our team’s decades of operations experience, we are uniquely qualified to help our clients find, assess and recruit leadership talent. Our key principals have held senior-level director, VP and Lean Six Sigma positions in manufacturing, distribution and service-based Fortune 500 companies. Our principals are Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Lean trained by globally recognized industry leading companies and have real-world, practical experience in their application. As subject matter experts in the recruiting of Lean, Six Sigma and operations talent, our firm has been featured in leading industry trade magazines such as: Quality Progress, Quality Digest and IndustryWeek.
Our Global Perspective: Our key principals have managed global operations and led key initiatives in Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Latin America and throughout Asia. Our principals, with their global perspective, understand what it takes to find, assess and recruit talent for companies to succeed in today’s global economy.