Corporate Lean Six Sigma Supply Chain Black Belt ( Atlanta )
Another Lean and Six Sigma leadership job opportunity from the Avery Point Group - Lean Recruiter - Six Sigma Recruiter. Leveraging Lean & Six Sigma in executive search and recruiting.
~ Lean Jobs ~ Six Sigma Jobs ~ Lean Six Sigma Jobs ~ Operational Excellence Jobs ~
Corporate Lean Six Sigma Supply Chain Black Belt (Atlanta)
VP of Operational Excellence
Excellent base compensation
Local Atlanta candidate is desired – no relocation is offered
Our exclusive multi-billion dollar client is a growing global market leader in their industry. They are seeking to further improve their global operating performance thru continued leverage of their core Lean Six Sigma initiatives.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
This is a key supply chain position our client’s Lean Six Sigma global deployment initiative, reporting directly to the VP of Operational Excellence. This position will require an experienced Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with strong supply chain experience. This position requires a leader that is able to facilitate and drive change in a fast paced and “ever changing” environment leveraging his/her strong interpersonal skills. Key to success in this position is the ability to work within the organization at all levels utilizing a very “hands on” approach to creating value and buy-in as the key change facilitator for the business’s supply chain Lean Six Sigma efforts.
- This position will help manage the development, delivery and administration of Lean Six Sigma methodologies, tools and training that will be deployed as part of the company's Lean Six Sigma supply chain related initiatives.
- This position will serve as a member of the corporate supply chain team providing insight and recommendations for introducing and integrating Lean Six Sigma methodologies and technologies to support the business supply chain initiatives.
- This position will partner with business leaders to strategically integrate Lean Six Sigma methodologies with other business supply chain related programs and initiatives.
- This position plays a key role supporting corporate groups in deployment and implementation of Lean Six Sigma (Requires diverse deployment experience).
- This position will support business leadership with supply chain integration strategy, standardization of deployment tools, methodologies and training.
- This position will help manage the development, and execution supply chain related improvement plans that will be developed and deployed across the business
- This position will help manage and develop supply chain related business resources and internalization of Lean Six Sigma skills across corporate groups to support the overall corporate continuous improvement strategy.
- This position will partner with the local site and division leadership teams to select improvement areas and build a robust supply chain process improvement strategy.
- BS Business / Technical Engineering Degree (preferred)
- Preference given to candidates with high volume - high mix manufacturing experience
- Related supply chain experience
- 3+ Years’ experience in Lean Six Sigma Supply Chain / Manufacturing implantation and facilitation
- Advanced Training in Lean Manufacturing, 5s, SMED, VSM and other continuous improvement methodologies.
- Significant experience in Value Stream Mapping, Six Sigma, Mixed Model Flow/Pull and other process improvements and lean tools
- Track record of successful project management across multiple sites.
- Certified Black Belt required (minimum)
- Personal computer skills in a networked environment, Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power-point, and MSProject) required.
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Skill/Ability Behavioral Requirements:
- Results based Leadership style skill set with strong impact and influencing skills
- Tenacity and energy in leading change towards an effective work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate team and others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and process focus
- Progressive, flexible and team oriented person required.
- Strong planning/organization & time management skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
The content of this posting is protected by Copyright and is intended for use by current and potential candidates of The Avery Point Group for the sole purpose of pursuing an opportunity presented by The Avery Point Group. As subject matter experts in our recruiting disciplines, our job postings are a reflection of our deep understanding of job requirements, appropriate client documents and extensive dialog with key client process stakeholders. As a result, reposting or use of this content is not authorized unless The Avery Point Group is referenced as its source.
The Avery Point Group, Inc.
Leveraging Lean & Six Sigma in Executive Search and Recruiting
The Avery Point Group provides functional expertise and executive search focus in the areas of Six Sigma, Lean, operational excellence, plant management, operations management, supply chain management, and finance. As executive recruiters our practice services a wide spectrum of industries, spanning manufacturing, distribution and service-based companies.
With our Lean Six Sigma approach, experience and global perspective, we stand out from other executive search firms and add significant value for our clients in their search for leadership talent. Unlike other recruiting firms, we truly speak the language of our clients and candidates.
Our Lean Sigma Approach: Search excellence starts with the sound foundation of a well defined and consistent search methodology. Our Lean Sigma Search™ process incorporates a unique Lean Six Sigma approach to filling our clients’ staffing needs. Each phase of our executive search value stream process is designed to eliminate waste in order to move the search and recruiting process along efficiently and effectively, thus enabling us to exceed our clients’ expectations and requirements.
Our Experience: With our team’s decades of operations experience, we are uniquely qualified to help our clients find, assess and recruit leadership talent. Our key principals have held senior-level director, VP and Lean Six Sigma positions in manufacturing, distribution and service-based Fortune 500 companies. Our principals are Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Lean trained by globally recognized industry leading companies and have real-world, practical experience in their application. As subject matter experts in the recruiting of Lean, Six Sigma and operations talent, our firm has been featured in leading industry trade magazines such as: Quality Progress, Quality Digest and IndustryWeek.
Our Global Perspective: Our key principals have managed global operations and led key initiatives in Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Latin America and throughout Asia. Our principals, with their global perspective, understand what it takes to find, assess and recruit talent for companies to succeed in today’s global economy.