Americas Continuous Improvement Executive - Retail (Southeast)
Another Lean and Six Sigma leadership job opportunity from the Avery Point Group - Lean Recruiter - Six Sigma Recruiter. Leveraging Lean & Six Sigma in executive search and recruiting.
~ Lean Jobs ~ Six Sigma Jobs ~ Lean Six Sigma Jobs ~ Operational Excellence Jobs ~
Americas Continuous Improvement Executive - Retail (Southeast)
Confidential – Southeast
Retail Products Executive
Excellent base and bonus compensation
Excellent relocation package available
Our exclusive multi-billion dollar client is leader in their retail market segment. They are seeking to further improve their operating performance by further leveraging their core Lean Six Sigma initiatives.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
This is a key operational excellence deployment leadership position, reporting directly to the company’s Retail Products Executive. This position will require an experienced Lean Six Sigma Leader with enterprise wide transactional deployment experience. This position requires a leader that is able to facilitate and drive change in a fast paced and “ever changing” environment leveraging his/her strong interpersonal skills. Key to success in this position is the ability to work within and across the organization at all levels creating value and buy-in as the a key change facilitator for the business’s retail enterprise wide Lean Six Sigma deployment
- This position will provide leadership and strategic direction for the deployment of our client’s Lean Six Sigma initiatives (a Lean Centric Deployment).
- This position will apply Lean Six Sigma concepts to improvement efforts across the business. Work collaboratively with senior business leaders to identify process gaps and improvement opportunities. Must be able to drive change, lead cross-functional teams, and coach and develop Black Belts and Green Belts, as demonstrated through past experience.
- This position will provide strategic leadership around initiatives focused on the sustained improvement of business processes throughout the enterprise.
- This position will drive the creation of breakthrough insights into business processes which unify and align strategy and operating plans resulting in enhanced shareholder value.
- This position will lead the integration of process improvement in business operations and culture.
- This position will reduce costs by streamlining processes, provide for accelerated value creation throughout the enterprise and enable associates to focus on activities that matter most to customers.
- This position will be focused on driving improvements in revenue and driving cost out of the business through more effective business process, elimination of non-value added or duplicate efforts, waste and other related defects in the business process.
- The position will serve as the corporate expert on process methodologies to include Lean, Six Sigma or other related process improvement tools.
- This position will help manage the development, delivery and administration of Lean Six Sigma methodologies, tools and training that will be deployed as part of the company's Lean Six Sigma initiatives.
- This position will drive and influence a culture for sustained improvement and continuous process improvement.
- This position will drive and implement tools, processes and policies designed to focus on business process improvement to maximize the capabilities within existing technologies to enhance business value and ROI.
- This position will provide leadership to achieve sustained improvement of business processes. Scope includes all major business processes throughout the enterprise.
- This role will help define process quality issues, measure current process performance, analyze root cause defects, and develop targeted process improvement opportunities with business partners.
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Technical Behavioral Requirements:
- BS Business / Technical Engineering Degree (preferred)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt from a Lean centric deployment
- 5+ Years’ experience in Lean Six Sigma transactional (retail or consumer goods product environment ) implantation and facilitation in roles of increasing deployment leadership responsibility at a senior management level
- Advanced Training and extensive experience leveraging Lean methodologies, Kaizen, VSM and other continuous improvement methodologies.
- Track record of successful cross functional project management & deployment leadership experience
- Personal computer skills in a networked environment, Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power-point, and MSProject) required. Minitab
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Skill/Ability Behavioral Requirements:
- Results based Leadership style skill set with strong impact and influencing skills
- Tenacity and energy in leading change towards an effective work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate team and others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and process focus
- Progressive, flexible and team oriented person required.
- Strong planning/organization & time management skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
The content of this posting is protected by Copyright and is intended for use by current and potential candidates of The Avery Point Group for the sole purpose of pursuing an opportunity presented by The Avery Point Group. As subject matter experts in our recruiting disciplines, our job postings are a reflection of our deep understanding of job requirements, appropriate client documents and extensive dialog with key client process stakeholders. As a result, reposting or use of this content is not authorized unless The Avery Point Group is referenced as its source.
The Avery Point Group, Inc.
Leveraging Lean & Six Sigma in Executive Search and Recruiting
The Avery Point Group provides functional expertise and executive search focus in the areas of Six Sigma, Lean, operational excellence, plant management, operations management, supply chain management, and finance. As executive recruiters our practice services a wide spectrum of industries, spanning manufacturing, distribution and service-based companies.
With our Lean Six Sigma approach, experience and global perspective, we stand out from other executive search firms and add significant value for our clients in their search for leadership talent. Unlike other recruiting firms, we truly speak the language of our clients and candidates.
Our Lean Sigma Approach: Search excellence starts with the sound foundation of a well defined and consistent search methodology. Our Lean Sigma Search™ process incorporates a unique Lean Six Sigma approach to filling our clients’ staffing needs. Each phase of our executive search value stream process is designed to eliminate waste in order to move the search and recruiting process along efficiently and effectively, thus enabling us to exceed our clients’ expectations and requirements.
Our Experience: With our team’s decades of operations experience, we are uniquely qualified to help our clients find, assess and recruit leadership talent. Our key principals have held senior-level director, VP and Lean Six Sigma positions in manufacturing, distribution and service-based Fortune 500 companies. Our principals are Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Lean trained by globally recognized industry leading companies and have real-world, practical experience in their application. As subject matter experts in the recruiting of Lean, Six Sigma and operations talent, our firm has been featured in leading industry trade magazines such as: Quality Progress, Quality Digest and IndustryWeek.
Our Global Perspective: Our key principals have managed global operations and led key initiatives in Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Latin America and throughout Asia. Our principals, with their global perspective, understand what it takes to find, assess and recruit talent for companies to succeed in today’s global economy.