Operational Excellence Program Leader (St. Louis)
New Lean Six Sigma Job Posting
Another Lean and Six Sigma leadership job opportunity from the Avery Point Group - Lean Recruiter - Six Sigma Recruiter. Leveraging Lean & Six Sigma in executive search and recruiting.
~ Lean Jobs ~ Six Sigma Jobs ~ Lean Six Sigma Jobs ~ Operational Excellence Jobs ~
Operational Excellence Program Leader
St. Louis, Mo
Global Corporate Operational Excellence Leader
Excellent Base Compensation
Excellent Bonus Available
Relocation is not available for this Role – St. Louis based candidate is preferred
Our exclusive client is a global multi-billion service industry leader seeking to gain a further competitive advantage by leveraging Lean Six Sigma as a key part of their corporate strategy.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
This is a key position within our client’s organization, reporting directly to the Global Corporate Operational Excellence Leader and Line of Business Executive(s). This position will require an experienced Lean Six Sigma leader with broad business acumen, preferably with service / transactional industry background and experience (insurance or financial services). This position requires a leader that is able to facilitate and drive change in a fast paced and “ever changing” environment leveraging his/her strong interpersonal and influencing skills. Key to success in this position is the ability to work within the organization at all levels creating value and buy-in as a lead Operational Excellence facilitator driving the company’s major Lean Six Sigma based transformation programs and projects.
- This position will be responsible leveraging Lean Six Sigma tools and methods into the business’s key transformation project and program initiatives.
- This position will provide leadership / mentoring / training to all levels of the organization on the use and practice of Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools.
- Partner with senior level management at the highest levels to assess current processes and identify process improvement opportunities. Manage the process of selecting, scoping and prioritizing projects including review of resource utilization across the business.
- This position will have responsibility for planning and assisting in the execution of various transformation programs and projects targeted towards improving the business’s performance
- This position will deliver significant and quantifiable process improvement and financial benefit across the organization.
- This position will lead by example as an active change agent by managing complex projects and leverage influencing skills that come from deep experience as a subject matter expert in Lean Six Sigma and project management
- This position will focus on business performance that constantly strives to eliminate waste, improve customer satisfaction, and increase market share via the use of Lean Six Sigma tools and program/project methodologies.
- This position will act as a key driver of change within the business, supporting management/cross functional decisions by communicating the enterprise-wide changes to employees and helping them to learn, understand, adjust and grow with the business’s Lean Six Sigma approach.
- Manage program and project reporting activities for the organization internally and to Corporate.
- Develop and manage annual financial benefit and cost budgets related to major program and project initiatives
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Technical Behavioral Requirements:
- BS Degree, MBA a plus
- 7+ years professional work experience with a minimum of 3 years management experience, with at least 3 years’ experience leading and executing process improvement projects in a dedicated Lean Six Sigma position in a transactional setting (insurance or financial services)
- Formal Lean training and experience with Value Stream Management tools, kaizen methods and other key Lean tools and methodologies.
- Transactional Lean Six Sigma deployment leadership experience / background is a must
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Skill/Ability Behavioral Requirements:
- Results based Leadership style skill set with strong impact and influencing skills
- Tenacity and energy in leading change towards an effective work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate team and others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and process focus
- Strong influencing skills and credibility to interact at all levels – including c-suite level leadership
- Progressive, flexible and team oriented person required.
The content of this posting is protected by Copyright and is intended for use by current and potential candidates of The Avery Point Group for the sole purpose of pursuing an opportunity presented by The Avery Point Group. As subject matter experts in our recruiting disciplines, our job postings are a reflection of our deep understanding of job requirements, appropriate client documents and extensive dialog with key client process stakeholders. As a result, reposting or use of this content is not authorized unless The Avery Point Group is referenced as its source.
The Avery Point Group, Inc.
Leveraging Lean & Six Sigma in Executive Search and Recruiting
The Avery Point Group provides functional expertise and executive search focus in the areas of Six Sigma, Lean, operational excellence, plant management, operations management, supply chain management, and finance. As executive recruiters our practice services a wide spectrum of industries, spanning manufacturing, distribution and service-based companies.
With our Lean Six Sigma approach, experience and global perspective, we stand out from other executive search firms and add significant value for our clients in their search for leadership talent. Unlike other recruiting firms, we truly speak the language of our clients and candidates.
Our Lean Sigma Approach: Search excellence starts with the sound foundation of a well defined and consistent search methodology. Our Lean Sigma Search™ process incorporates a unique Lean Six Sigma approach to filling our clients’ staffing needs. Each phase of our executive search value stream process is designed to eliminate waste in order to move the search and recruiting process along efficiently and effectively, thus enabling us to exceed our clients’ expectations and requirements.
Our Experience: With our team’s decades of operations experience, we are uniquely qualified to help our clients find, assess and recruit leadership talent. Our key principals have held senior-level director, VP and Lean Six Sigma positions in manufacturing, distribution and service-based Fortune 500 companies. Our principals are Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Lean trained by globally recognized industry leading companies and have real-world, practical experience in their application. As subject matter experts in the recruiting of Lean, Six Sigma and operations talent, our firm has been featured in leading industry trade magazines such as: Quality Progress, Quality Digest and IndustryWeek.
Our Global Perspective: Our key principals have managed global operations and led key initiatives in Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Latin America and throughout Asia. Our principals, with their global perspective, understand what it takes to find, assess and recruit talent for companies to succeed in today’s global economy.